Before returning your goods to us, you must first decide which of the following three scenarios matches your situation best:
- You wish to return one or more items you have purchased: Follow the guide on this page.
- Speedline has shipped the wrong items to you: Call us on +45 8651 1181, we will resolve the issue as fast as possible.
- One or more of your items has broken and you wish to use your warranty: Call us on +45 8651 1181, we will resolve the issue as fast as possible.
Should you find yourself in scenario 1, follow this guide.
There are three ways of returning the item:
- Delivery of the package can be refused if delivered by GLS or other forwarders. Keep in mind that you have to inform us beforehand. It is not sufficient to simply refuse delivery. If delivery is refused, please notify GLS or PostNord to return the package to Speedline A/S as soon as possible. If the order/package has been paid by credit card, the full amount will be refunded to the associated account.
- The item can be accepted upon delivery and from that day you have 14 days to inform Speedline A/S that you wish to return the purchase. Thereafter you have to ship the package back to Speedline A/S, which must take place 14 days after notifying about the return – at the latest. By returning your purchase within the 14 days, a withdrawal form needs to be filled out and enclosed in the package (Click here to download).
- The item can be returned to our physical store within 14 days from the day you took delivery. Remember to bring your receipt.
Our address is:
In order to ensure a quick processing time, please remember to fill out a withdrawal form and enclose it in the package (Click here to download) – The better it's filled out, the faster we can process it.
When returning goods, it’s crucial that you always enclose your order number. For us to be able to process your withdrawal/return claim, you must print and fill out our withdrawal/return form.
Right of cancellation
As a consumer, you have 14 days of the right of withdrawal when you make a purchase via our webshop. The right of withdrawal expires 14 days after the day you have received your order. If you have purchased several, different items on one order but they are delivered separately, the withdrawal period begins from the day you have received the last item of your order. The period relies on you, having 14 days from receiving your goods to inform us that you wish to return the item or several items. You can do so by forwarding a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or use our standard withdrawal form that you will find at the bottom of our terms & conditions or is downloadable on this page. You cannot return/withdraw a purchase by refusing delivery without simultaneously informing us. If the goods are not returned in substantially the same condition Speedline A/S will asses the sales value of the item. Should the original packaging be missing the sales value of the item is decreased and the customer will be deducted in the refund. In a worst-case scenario, the absence of the original packaging can result in the item being uneligible for withdrawal/return. If goods are returned, for use of the right of cancellation the consumer is responsible for shipping costs. Speedline A/S will refund the amount within 14 days in accordance with section 22 of the Consumer Contracts Act. We can withhold the payment until we receive the goods unless you have provided sufficient documentation of having handed in the goods to an approved courier (GLS or PostNord).
We also point out that electrical parts can only be returned if the product has not been in use and remains in unbroken packaging.
Returns for cancellation are at the buyer's own expense!
Speedline A/S recommends that you use GLS or PostNord to return goods to us. Doing so makes it possible to track the shipment and should it go missing, we can issue a search for the parcel. Furthermore, there can be no doubt if Speedline A/S has received the package or not.
You can purchase return postage from us for PostNord and GLS. You find them on our website via the following links:
By returning one or more goods, we employ that you package these properly to prevent any damages during shipping. Returning plastic items and the likes, the packaging must consist of a box to secure the integrity of the item best possible. If the item has not been packaged properly, the buyer’s rights might lapse.
Help, how do I do it?
Should you have any questions or doubts as to how you return a certain item, please contact Speedline A/S by phone +45 8651 1181 or email email@example.com